Speak up :D



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yishen(L)

Was late for training today, Cab down Thomson with Amos..
Training was quite tough, As Qing Yuan came all the way down just to teach us.
He will be our instructor from now onwards, :D
I have my breakfast at freaking 5.30pm, Was damn hungry.
Training time, Head giddy, Feel like fainting.
Luckily my body was strong and able to take it,-lesson learned- Next time take breakfast before training.
Today David, Zoey and Shuting say i am handsome :D but Zoey say my tattoo spoil everything. ha.
After training. Went to AMK for steamboat.
I saw Desmond and Jackson again :D Got fate eh :D
Finish eating, Head back home. Saw a Pasamalam nearby my house, So went to shop shop. Brought a PSP charger :D Yeahhh
Its Real, Its Life, And Its Fate.
Its Fate, Its Real, And Its Life.
Its Life, Its Fate, And Its Real.





Our nonsense after training. So funny, Sai Guan Tai Jiong Kun





I am very happy that my blog counter actually start from 100. But now its 10525 . thanks for viewing everyone, But nobody is tagging.....