Speak up :D



Monday, July 12, 2010

Draw a line between.

Peace and Harmony Readers (L)
All people call me Ahdi,
Only these people that are very Guailan. Change my name :)
My besties call me as, Ah Hweh
Yaxin call me as, Xiaohua, Siao Cb.
Illusion call me as, Feifei.
I love all of them alot alot.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!

Today boss say wanna change my off-day >:
Usually my off-day is on Sunday, But now he ask me to work one week Sunday and another week off Sunday. Which i really dont want. If i off on Sunday then i cant go for training. -'- him la.
I am just a part timer eh. Dont expect too much from me. As a part timer, i worked everyday. Just like a full timer, Its just that my hours are lesser. Is already very very good okay. Too much la FUCK ! I am going to change change change A BETTER JOB !! Just hoping that my off day wont change. So that i wont say byebye to Dragon's Tail..

..Monday Ended..

Wohoooo ~ Later going Malaysia Shopping with Xiaoli, Xinyi and David..
There will be lots of fun, Gonna upload some photos to share with my readers. :)
So stay tune.



Overdue photos... Perform in Vodafone.
Go Yishen, Go Yishen.(L)