Speak up :D



Friday, July 2, 2010

Time to go.

Awwww. Starting work at 10am later. Sieh shag.
When can i stop working. though i am 18 now. and he would never give me a single cents anymore. But i just cant get use to it. I want time to go back. Be a cheerful little small kid. With no stress.

Maybe catching a movie after work today. With David, Amos, Xinyi and Xiaoli . Hopefully we can get the ticket. Heard its selling real fast.
The best thing is i have off-day tomorrow and monday.
Monday Yishen's going to Chushi at Vodafone. Wohooooo ~
Big event yeah, So i must not missed it.

Yesterday Webcam with Yaxin. Made me so late then sleep. Because of her.
And she very long never meet me already uhhhhhhhh.~!
The last time she came to find me was like super long ago. And she came just because her Randy not enough age to buy ciggrette. SO that's not counted as MEET me.
And i wanna meet YOU + your Camera okokay?? :D
If you still don meet me. then i gonna drop your Ranking in my heart already :D
SO LAST WARNING! DATE ME SOON !
Maybe tomorrow going the club event with Aloy and others. Maybe nia. Cos next day gonna wake up at 6am :) VODAFONE..

Sunday morning maybe going polyclinic to see a doctor. Something is happen to my skin. Damn itchy. Everywhere....





















Byeee. off to work now :( hungry + sad + sleepy