Speak up :D



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free the bird in the cage.

Dead blog yeah..?
No tags -'-

Changed my song.. Listen finish before leaving. Listen hard.

Recently had a war on Facebook, I guess you will be seeing this post ..

Fun isn't it ? Winning or losing doesn't matters anyway.
What matters is how people's are going to see and feel about you.
You know that this could led you to trouble, Yet you still go for it.
Skin itchy uh? never kena whack by people thats why..

I hope you could stop all your nonsense by now.
What i m very angry about is, You dont even know Fion ! You don have the right to say how she dress or how she is like, even she don have friend by her side, doesn't mean you can say that she is a loner. REMEMBER YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE LONER!!You can say that you are not referring to her. But please, You got the guts to post. Why dont have the guts to admit.?

Stop lying to yourself. How much lie you wanna say to convince yourself?
I am not fools. I know what exactly you want. LIAR

Remember Xinyi once told you that Ahseng dont like his Ex-girlfriend to stick with his group of friends after broke up? Actually she is hinting you. But you still choose to stick With the boys, However i can see that they are very happy with you. So i guess there is not much thing i could say, Just hoping that i wont see you again.

I dont know why. This is my first time having this kind of situation after broke up. WHO CAUSE IT !? YOU ! -'-

As you said people around you will see what kind of person you exactly were?
Haha, They dont even know. How many small actions you actually did to me make feel guilty. How many small actions you did to stick with Yishen? You know yourself the best. Take a mirror and reflect yourself.

Know why i hate you so much?
You were once someone very important to me, I trusted so much, I loved so much, By not seeing you a day, Its like hell to me. But.. you betrayed me. HONGSTER.. you always text with guys like Danny and Brandon, Maybe there are more. But both of this guy, Suay Suay let me see with my own eye. But i kept quite. And that's why you get worse.... Whats more? David and i texted you at the same time. You choose to reply David first. replied 3 to 4 text already then reply mine.
SILLYBOY !


Forget about it, Its totally over, And i am totally regret having a relationship with you. I am glad that you ask for break up so early, To let me see what a kind of person you exactly were.

Remember this. I am not trying to spike you or whatever shit by posting this. I just want you to read and make sure you can FCUK far far now. THANK YOU !!!

If one day, we actually met each other some where in this world. Treat me as a stranger. Because you are a stranger to me from now on.