Speak up :D



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whats the point.

I went to Polyclinic to see a doctor. He gave me a 2 days MC, But i still go for work. :(
I am very hard working i know :D... Have to be independent, So no choice.

♥♥♥I am not as independent as you, My sister. But i will learn to be like you♥♥♥
Today Amos, Alvin and David came to fetch me from work.
Actually is training day, But suddenly plan changed. Aher called me to cab down Defu straight after work.
As Teng Ghee don't have enough people to Chushi today.
So took a cab with the guys. I told the taxi driver. Defu lane 10, He drove me to Shunfu road -'-
Nevermind, Shuting ring me, ask to go down AMK 603 straight.
~ Blahblahblah ~
..Wednesday ended..


I know whats going on. I am not a fool.
The way i feel about you, It wont be the same anymore.
Yishen member........... Disappointment......
Overall, we will so close before.
So i give you face, by not asking you directly..