Speak up :D



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just so you know.

YISHEN !!!! XI GUA TIAN BU TIAN :D

Planned to go gym with Kumar, Oliver and David today. But i fail to wake up early:(
DISAPPOINTED !!

Cab home for a change. And cab down Defu :D
Blahblahblah. Just too fun today.
LOVE DIE YOU GUYS..

very long never meet my Besties already!!! How are you girls !? (L)(L)
Better be good in work :D LOVE DIE YOU GIRLS..

Woke up today and muscle cramp like fcuk. But i still like the feeling. :D
Going to chiong gym. Keep slim :) BECAUSE I FAT ALREADY :(


zxcvzxcvzxcvzxzcvzxcv



YOU CANT HURT ME ANYMORE. NO DAMAGE YOU CAN DO NOW. MY HEART HAD ALREADY BREAK, SO YOU CANT BREAK A BROKEN HEART.

Thanks to you. You make me lost in love. I don trust love anymore. What i afford and what i get back. I will remember always.









Say hi !!! to Zoey :D We exchange something silly today.