Speak up :D



Sunday, June 13, 2010

Freeze the time, Would you?

FUN + SUPER FUN + FUNNY.
I had a great day today. Even though we are all shag out when we will back to Singapore. But worth it.
Cycle almost up to 5 hours. Searching for temple to pray.
I BET, GOD WILL DEFINITELY BLESS US.
We never gave up searching for temple. Cycling in the rain.
SHOUTING ALL OVER.

Cant actually type out those feeling la.
This time only got 12 person. But i believe there will be more people on the next trip to Pulau Ubin !! The more the merrier :D

Ahjian drive me home :D thanks Ahjian. I AM SO REGRET !! THAT I CANT CARRY YOU AND THROW DOWN THE SEA. But i will get my chance. HAHAHA.







Just reach Pulau Ubin..














Hey Jiawee!! Why are you looking at Johnson? and Johnson !! What is 1 and 2 means?






This is all by Aher. His Craps.



















Blackpig, Jiawee and Ahdi






(Y). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I LIKE THIS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(Y)




I am all drenched. I am not playing with this fire crackers. I am trying to kill those mosquito. BUT MORE AND MORE CAME TO STINK ME. -.-





Say Byebye to Pulau Ubin. I guess something in Pulau Ubin will really miss me ........... the MOSQUITOE(S)






Going back to Singapore. All faces look shag. Like uncles (Y)







. . . . . . . . . .. . OUR BELOVED AHJIAN AND AHER (Y). . . . . . . . . . . . .